In association with other design firms VCE provides assistance in obtaining the following services to aid in bringing the project to fruition.
- Boundary/ Topographic Survey
- Form Survey & Elevation Certificates
- Easement Delineation & recordation
A plat is a graphical representation or a map, drawn to scale, showing the geometrics and configuration of a tract of land and may list out the existing and/or proposed restrictions and guidelines for development on the land. A Plat is required by the regulatory agency having jurisdiction over the property for several reasons. Some of them are listed below:
- Subdividing of a larger tract of land into smaller units
- Combining 2 or more lots into a larger tract
- Changing the configuration and usage of the land, viz., Residential to commercial use, restricted usage to unrestricted usage etc
- A property that was not platted before and is being annexed into a Municipal Utility District.
- Requesting variances from the guidelines of development owing to special circumstances.
VCE provides all platting services per the demands of the project.